Contact Us

austria pozi drive screws excellence supplier

Just fill in the form below, click submit, you will get the price list, and we will contact you within one working day. Please also feel free to contact us via email or phone. (* is required).

  • Pozi flat countersunk head tapping screws form Z, with ...

    BN 11798 - DIN 7982 C (Standard withdrawn) Pozi flat countersunk head tapping screws form Z, with cone end type C - Stainless steel - A4

    Get Price
  • Screws

    HBS Wood Construct Screw Countersunk Head Torx 30 BZ 6,0x240mm. Wood Construction Screw: For fast, strong and high quality fixations. More Information. HBS Wood Construct Screw Countersunk Head Torx 30 BZ 6,0x260mm. Wood Construction Screw: For fast, strong and high quality fixations.

    Get Price
  • Hardened Steel Pozi Drive Bit, For SCREW TIGHTENING,

    J. C. Gupta & Sons - Offering Hardened Steel Pozi Drive Bit, For SCREW TIGHTENING in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Get best price and read about company. Get contact details and address …

    Get Price
  • Blum 625TBIx1 Pozi #2 Screw Driver, Nickel Finish: Amazon ...

    Choose items to buy together. This item: Blum 625TBIx1 Pozi #2 Screw Driver, Nickel Finish. $17.82. In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days. Ships from and sold by Cute 4Baby. Festool 490482 Pozidrive Bit 2-25mm, 10-Pack. $11.00. In Stock.

    Get Price
  • Collated screws

    Drywall to wood or light steel screw 3,9x25mm. 3,9mm drywall to wood or light steel screw, clear zinc. More Information. Drywall to wood or light steel screw 3,9x30mm. 3,9mm drywall to wood or light steel screw, clear zinc. More Information. Pages. 1. 2.

    Get Price
  • Excellence : Bonfiglioli

    Excellence, innovation and sustainability drive our growth as a company and team, and guarantee the product and service quality we offer our clients. Our R&D, quality and manufacturing departments pursue excellence in everything they do. From research of new technologies and solutions to production of each part to high quality standards.

    Get Price
  • Phillips and Pozidriv cross-head screws – explained in ...

    Phillips screw symbol and screwdriver tip with conical flanks. The Phillips Screw Company and the American Screw Company patented a cross-head screw with parallel flanks which prevents the ejection force during tightening or loosening. The name Pozidriv is the abbreviation or acronym for 'positive drive'.

    Get Price
  • About Sems Screws & & Fasteners, Terminal Screw ...

    2020-11-7u2002·u2002Vaishnav Fastners was Established in 1987 by Shri Dhirajlal P. Shah and grown by son Rohit D. shah. Our commitment to excellence has helped us meet quality standards in the manufacturing of precision screws and cold formed fasteners with ISO 9001:2008 certification.

    Get Price
  • Auto Fastener Trading & Manufacturer Sdn. Bhd.

    The company has more than 10 years of experience and professional knowledge in this field. We are specialized in hex nut, torx, pozi drive, taptite screw, flat, spring washer taper pin, rivet, precision turned parts, conformed to the International standard - ANSI, DIN, JIS and ISO.

    Get Price
  • Pozi flat countersunk head tapping screws form Z, with ...

    BN 11798 - DIN 7982 C (Standard withdrawn) Pozi flat countersunk head tapping screws form Z, with cone end type C - Stainless steel - A4

    Get Price
  • Drawer Slides

    Long Thread Screws Fully threaded screws for wood. Chipboard Screws Self embedding coarse thread screws. Driver Bits for Screws Pozi, Phillips, Hex screw driver tips; Nuts Hexagon as well as Nyloc nuts; Stitching Screws Super sharp button headed fasteners. Self Tapping Screws Suitable for fastening thin gauge metal as well as wood.

    Get Price
  • Phillips and Pozidriv cross-head screws – explained in ...

    Phillips screw symbol and screwdriver tip with conical flanks. The Phillips Screw Company and the American Screw Company patented a cross-head screw with parallel flanks which prevents the ejection force during tightening or loosening. The name Pozidriv is the abbreviation or acronym for 'positive drive'.

    Get Price
  • About Sems Screws & & Fasteners, Terminal Screw ...

    2020-11-7u2002·u2002Vaishnav Fastners was Established in 1987 by Shri Dhirajlal P. Shah and grown by son Rohit D. shah. Our commitment to excellence has helped us meet quality standards in the manufacturing of precision screws and cold formed fasteners with ISO 9001:2008 certification.

    Get Price
  • TAPTITE II® - TRILOBULAR® Screw for metals - CELO

    TAPTITE II ® thread rolling screws create a high-performance nut into steel and light alloys and offer great opportunities to reduce costs, since it eliminates the need to pre-tap and its associated cost. Only 15% of all assembly costs corresponds to the screws. TAPTITE II ® screws are specially design to reduce the remaining 85%.

    Get Price
  • Collated screws

    Drywall to wood or light steel screw 3,9x25mm. 3,9mm drywall to wood or light steel screw, clear zinc. More Information. Drywall to wood or light steel screw 3,9x30mm. 3,9mm drywall to wood or light steel screw, clear zinc. More Information. Pages. 1. 2.

    Get Price
  • Gaging : Universal Punch Corporation

    Providing Precision and Excellence. Universal Punch Corp. We're on call 011 (714) 556-4488. Operating Hours ... #8916 TOTAL DEPTH GAGES FOR PHILLIP & POZI DRIVE #9000 PHILLIPS TYPE 1 PENETRATION GAGES ... Leading manufacturer of …

    Get Price
  • J. C. Gupta & Sons, Bengaluru - Exporter of Expandet ...

    Micro screws are available in Metric and Self Tapping Threads. We are helping reduce theft and vandalism with our extensive range of Tamper-Resistant Security Fasteners. This range is constantly evolving to offer higher levels of security with the …

    Get Price
  • #6 x 1/2' Blum Screw for Nylon Expansion Dowels, Mounts ...

    Add all to Cart. Add all to Wishlist. Pozi #2 Screwdriver, Chrome Shaft with Orange Handle. Special Price. $3.99. List Price $11.99 67% Off 3.99. Blum 8MM Screw Dowel Plastic Insert, 100 Pack. Special Price. $4.75.

    Get Price
  • Reisser 8200S220400404 Cutter Screw, Yellow : Amazon.co.uk ...

    Choose items to buy together. This item: Reisser 8200S220400404 Cutter Screw, Yellow. £5.95. Only 11 left in stock. Sent from and sold by Transtools. £2.98 delivery. Reisser 8200S220400504 Cutter Pozi Countersunk Head Full Thread Yellow Tropicalized Woodscrew 200-Pieces, 4 mm Diameter x 50 mm Length. £12.52. In stock.

    Get Price
  • Phillips and Pozidriv cross-head screws – explained in ...

    Phillips screw symbol and screwdriver tip with conical flanks. The Phillips Screw Company and the American Screw Company patented a cross-head screw with parallel flanks which prevents the ejection force during tightening or loosening. The name Pozidriv is the abbreviation or acronym for 'positive drive'.

    Get Price
  • Gaging : Universal Punch Corporation

    Providing Precision and Excellence. Universal Punch Corp. We're on call 011 (714) 556-4488. Operating Hours ... #8916 TOTAL DEPTH GAGES FOR PHILLIP & POZI DRIVE #9000 PHILLIPS TYPE 1 PENETRATION GAGES ... Leading manufacturer of Industrial equipment and distributer of materials

    Get Price
  • Products : Universal Punch Corporation

    Leading manufacturer of Industrial equipment and distributer of materials . Request a Quote. Number #1 in Industrial services. ... #8915 SCREW SLOT PENETRATION GAGE #8916 TOTAL DEPTH GAGES FOR PHILLIP & POZI DRIVE #9000 PHILLIPS TYPE 1 PENETRATION GAGES

    Get Price
  • TAPTITE II® - TRILOBULAR® Screw for metals - CELO

    TAPTITE II ® thread rolling screws create a high-performance nut into steel and light alloys and offer great opportunities to reduce costs, since it eliminates the need to pre-tap and its associated cost. Only 15% of all assembly costs corresponds to the screws. TAPTITE II ® screws are specially design to reduce the remaining 85%.

    Get Price
  • Collated screws

    Drywall to wood or light steel screw 3,9x25mm. 3,9mm drywall to wood or light steel screw, clear zinc. More Information. Drywall to wood or light steel screw 3,9x30mm. 3,9mm drywall to wood or light steel screw, clear zinc. More Information. Pages. 1. 2.

    Get Price
  • #6 x 1/2' Blum Screw for Nylon Expansion Dowels, Mounts ...

    Add all to Cart. Add all to Wishlist. Pozi #2 Screwdriver, Chrome Shaft with Orange Handle. Special Price. $3.99. List Price $11.99 67% Off 3.99. Blum 8MM Screw Dowel Plastic Insert, 100 Pack. Special Price. $4.75.

    Get Price
  • Reisser 8200S220400404 Cutter Screw, Yellow :

    Choose items to buy together. This item: Reisser 8200S220400404 Cutter Screw, Yellow. £5.95. Only 11 left in stock. Sent from and sold by Transtools. £2.98 delivery. Reisser 8200S220400504 Cutter Pozi Countersunk Head Full Thread Yellow Tropicalized Woodscrew 200-Pieces, 4 mm Diameter x 50 mm Length. £12.52. In stock.

    Get Price
  • NINGBO RUIYI METAL PRODUCT CO.,LTD

    Ningbo Ruiyi Metal Products Co.,Ltd was set up in Mar. 2019. (Former Yuyao zhongtong hardware co.,ltd,) we have more than 20 years in the experience of screws and CNC machining. we are also the supplier of IKEA of Sweden for more than 10 years. the factory covers 10000 square meters, which locates in Yuyao, Ningbo with beautiful scenes and ...

    Get Price
  • 6.5mm Flat Type Screwdriver

    Item ID MD932N In Stock. £10.44 (Inc VAT) Flat screwdriver with an ergonomically designed two component handle with hanging hole. Made from chrome vanadium with a black tip. DIN 5264. Qty. Add to basket. Find a stockist Find your nearest Teng Tools stockist.

    Get Price
  • Bolts On Fastenal

    Browse Bolts in the Fastenal catalog including Hex Bolt,Hex Cap Screw,Round Head Bolt,Slotted Head Hex Bolt,Socket Cap Screw,Square Head Bolt,Carriage Bolt,Plow Bolt,Elevator Bolt,Hex Flange Screw,12 Point Flange Screw,Flange Bolt,Button Socket Cap S

    Get Price